Yes or No
Reno Must-Have: Designer Door Handles
-
Zanda Oxford Passage Lever Set Door Handle
It’s often a detail many renovators overlook – beautiful door hardware and
handles can really elevate the look...






6 comments:
I like it in concept and everything in execution except for the sofa, a little too literal for me. good post though!
I have visions of Lily Tomlin as Edith Ann! What a lesson in scale and proportiion, isn't it?
Viera,
This is fabulous!
xx
Greet
Yes yes yes, so creative, inspiring and beautiful!
Love love your blog! Thank you for your comment on my blog and welcome back to Sweden!
Agneta
Jumping on couches! Oh yes!
I think this is what playrooms in heaven look like... all cloudy and ethereal. Oh and no mess!
x Lyn
it funny & weird.
and it probably works out beautifully for it's use.
xx
Post a Comment