A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eddie's Treasures at Etsy

Eddie Ross just started a new venture. Check here for more.

Good luck with everything you do.


Willow Decor: said...

I love Eddie's new things! Such fun! It's like having your own personal shopper recommending the best for less!!

Eddie Ross said...

Thank You so much! That's very sweet of you!


Tina said...

The plates are so beautiful!

Linda/ "Mom..." said...

Oh, Dear Eddie~ I have been "reading you" since I "FOUND" you, & what a joy you ALWAYS are! HAD to share w/ you (I usually don't leave you notes) that my parents had glasses EXACTLY like that when I was a young teen in the late sixties (COULD these BE them I wonder? I remember being warned to be careful as they were very $$$! THESE are EXACTLY like them, and I would/should remember, Daddy taught me to make "proper drinks", & often used this particular glass. OMG, what MEMORIES! I am so thrilled, & SOOOO happy you chose THESE glasses to share/show here! I am still smililng! Thank you! Warmest wishes, Linda/ RMS "Mom of a German Shorthair"

viera said...

Linda, such a lovely story ! I passed your message to Ross.

Pascale said...

J'aime beaucoup les assiettes en porcelaine blanche, elles sont très chic!