We are off to the beach so 30 degrees sounds great! We have had a crazy week too - so glad it is the weekend! Hope you manage to find yourself a cool spot. Clare
The Yarra Valley Home Co.
-
Hello All! It has been a very long time since I have visited this blog or
posted here, and much has been happening in my life since I last posted on
Live B...
Exclusive Design Home Interior Ideas 2015
-
amusing exclusive elegant interior office design ideas beauty and
exclusive living room home ideas interior design complete interior designs
for House ...
Eaglemont Project - completed exterior
-
At the end of the year, the Eaglemont project was nearing completion, so I
thought I would post some images of the exterior.
After working over the last 12...
3 comments:
We are off to the beach so 30 degrees sounds great! We have had a crazy week too - so glad it is the weekend! Hope you manage to find yourself a cool spot.
Clare
Thank you, Clare. The beach sounds absolutely ideal. Take care and have a great time.
Am so envious w/ your weather now. While ours is on the way to be the worst season of all seasons §:-(
Take me w/ you to that cozy beach or wherever as long as long as warm.
Have a lovely one!
Post a Comment