A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Traditions

11 days to Christmas .. I managed 'first stage' of baking, finally! Hurrah. Cooking and baking in my culture is a big part of Christmas celebration. Its much harder to concentrate and be focused here in Australia. So hot, sunny and more hot. Today was 34 degrees C and it would be much better on the beach. But because I am a very traditional girl I stayed in the kitchen and baked and baked and baked... house smells heavenly!

...not this traditional .
Photo Eva Lindh (traditions from Scandinavia)
Photos Sweet Paul


...now I can put my feet up.

4 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

i would almost kill for those slippers !

xx happy xmas

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

those christmas cookies look so delicious & those slipper too, wow!

Anonymous said...

Your web site is terrific!

Here is the url to a blog from the Archives of the Sandusky Library,
if you would like to take a look:

http://sanduskyhistory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I cant stop thinking about those slippers!! Where can I get those??
Love your blog!