Source Kelly McGuill Interiors
Reno Must-Have: Designer Door Handles
-
Zanda Oxford Passage Lever Set Door Handle
It’s often a detail many renovators overlook – beautiful door hardware and
handles can really elevate the look...


Source 
6 comments:
Love the integration of the natural texture. And it adds a certain casual elegance to any room. Thank you for sharing!
I love these textured, neutral, natural looks. I am not sure about the animal skin rugs - fortunately I have never had to decide!
Viera, do you also provide counselling for 'natural fibre addictionS'? I can't get enough of it! a-m XX
Every time I think I'll try a new look I always come back to this - perfect! Leigh
Me encanta lo acogedoras que quedan las estancias con estos materiales.
Great pics!
I love natural elements in every household. I noticed that people feel more comfortable in room which is furnished with any kind of wood or rattan.
Post a Comment