A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
what an amazing post! I love Palm Springs & have been there a couple of times - the touch of yellow is divine not to mention the monogrammed cushions! Love it all.
Viera,I love that bedroom! So elegant!xxGreet
LOVE the bedroom too!
i am in love and could totally live here.xxx
mate that's a big WOW from me, I absolutely love the style in this home - no wonder it's a winner!
What's not to love in this space...visually attractive, light & airy. Who could ask for anything more.Bette
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
6 comments:
what an amazing post! I love Palm Springs & have been there a couple of times - the touch of yellow is divine not to mention the monogrammed cushions! Love it all.
Viera,
I love that bedroom! So elegant!
xx
Greet
LOVE the bedroom too!
i am in love and could totally live here.
xxx
mate that's a big WOW from me, I absolutely love the style in this home - no wonder it's a winner!
What's not to love in this space...visually attractive, light & airy. Who could ask for anything more.
Bette
Post a Comment