Change
-
My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny
Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past
year ha...
Warmth and Comfort your Bedroom
-
There will be days when you’ll want nothing more than the *warmth and
comfort* of your own *bedroom*. Be it large or small, a *well-designed
bedroom* can b...
Fin.
-
Toxteth is as finished as it ever will be. We have tenants enjoying the
fruits of our labours and we don't intend (at this point) to return and
live there ...
9 comments:
Oh Viera...that painting is magnificent...as is the whole room ..love it..and will def check it out..thank you x
Really beautiful, every time I see it. Hope you are well.
wild and crazy.
I LOVE IT.
xx
Spectacular.....
Viera, Spectacular painting!! Love love it!
I have a New Giveaway I think you will love!
Karena
Art by Karena
Oh that Yellow seat is spectacular. Love it all.
Katie
ahh...oversized artwork, very big in the USA, just love it.
I wish I'd had this pic on my blog the other day when I talked about BIG art! This is fabulous!
This is just spectacular! What a statement piece.
Just discovered your blog - you have so many beautiful things here!
xo
Post a Comment