I have been out of the business for a long time, I agree with Bree check out Osborne& Little. There was a book with prints like that and matching stripes and squares,dots to accompany the print. Call a design center wall covering paper company.They have books and Fabrics.
6 comments:
Viera, I do not know, however I adore this fabric. Someone will come to the rescue, perhaps Mrs B or Meg of Pigtown Design?
Karena
Art by Karena
I am pretty sure it is Osborne and Little. I don't recall the design name though.
I have been out of the business
for a long time, I agree with Bree
check out Osborne& Little.
There was a book with prints like that and matching stripes and squares,dots to accompany the print. Call a design center
wall covering paper company.They
have books and Fabrics.
yvonne
I wish I knew, but it's beautiful with a touch of whimsy...my favorite combination!
Gorgous fabric!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! :)
This is beautiful! A hefty price on this fabric though...wow. It does remind me of the O&L Tamara wallpaper.
Post a Comment