This is my favorite blue these days. I love the idea of this painted kitchen, but I think I'd need to add something to lighten it up in a few spots. Great inspiration as I get out my paintbrushes this weekend!
Hi Viera, Oh I do love that color for the kitchen cabintes!! It is really surprising! I going to keep this picture for inspiration! Thank you!! Have a nice Sunday! xx Greet
Hi Viera, Oh I do love that color for the kitchen cabintes!! It is really surprising! I going to keep this picture for inspiration! Thank you!! Have a nice Sunday! xx Greet
How to Create the Perfect Guest Room
-
The most luxurious retreat can start even in the most modest guest room.
Here's my guest room essentials checklist:
- A comfortable bed with freshly i...
LUCKY Exhibition Sydney
-
LUCKY – 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac officially opened earlier this
week as part of the 2020 Sydney Lunar Festival. Featuring limited edition
fine ar...
How To Wear A Veil With Your Hair Down
-
Found your perfect veil but worried about it slipping out of your chosen
hair style? Don't worry there are a few tricks to help keep your veil in
place.
...
STYLING MAGAZINE - We're back!
-
*Dear StylingMagazine & blogging friends,*
*Many of you were my first readers back in 2012 when I created Styling
Magazine's first magazine (welcome ba...
lidl folder coevorden
-
Duitse discount supermarktketen segmenten Lidlis. onderneming met ongeveer
8.000 winkels in 23 landen in Europa's meest actief. hoog (Oost) Europese
landen...
Change
-
My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny
Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past
year ha...
Unique Bed Cover For You
-
I really like the models, and it's still have some more models here :
Unique Bed Cover For Indonesian you can buy it there. Trusted Seller!
a Bloomsbury mood...
-
the lovely Mel from *Styled Canvas *had a Moodboard challenge this *month *over
on her blog.
Of course I had to give it a go.
I used to really enjoy colle...
Exclusive Design Home Interior Ideas 2015
-
amusing exclusive elegant interior office design ideas beauty and
exclusive living room home ideas interior design complete interior designs
for House ...
Platypus Rabbit Trap
-
Here is a picture and a close up of a hard to find Platypus rabbit trap
from the 1930's.
If you ever have anything you want to ask about anything you see o...
Bargain Hunter
-
I often get asked if my house looks like my showroom - the quick and easy
answer is no. We are about to start another renovation so the walls in my
house...
Perfect Girls Room Design and Decor Ideas
-
Creating the perfect teenage girls room design for your daughter's room
starts with an understanding of what your child likes. Millions of moms
have aimles...
Collected
-
{House Beautiful}
Scouring through my old files this afternoon I came across this image I
saved back in 2008. I still love this vignette, the old table ...
Green Thumb needed!!
-
One thing I have inherited with the purchase of Beechgrove is this
incredibly whimsical garden.
There is a citrus grove, Custard apple trees, Bananas, Ma...
De Gillett - Artist of the Month June 2014
-
Splashdown 61x122cm $1500
Avian Duet 122x61cm $1500
Preening 71x36cm $495
Flurry 60x51cm $450
Macaw Embroidery 31x41cm $195
Local Wynnum artist De Gill...
Project Macrame
-
Macrame has been popular for a good while now but it's taken me ages to get
around to trying it. I found a 1975 copy of The Joy of Macrame by Marylou
M...
Chic in Pink & Gold
-
This has to be my idea of the perfect apartment ~
it's everything I love wrapped up in one.
Chic in pink and gold.
Feminine, beautifully styled, g...
Happy 2014: Where Love Lives
-
Happy New Year
Happy Birthday 2014
May this coming year bring you Love, Happiness, Good Health & Prosperity,
and above all love
PS...
SALE THIS SATURDAY !!!!!
-
GORGEOUS KILIMS! FURNITURE AND MORE
DECOR, LAMPS, GIFTWARE!
STUNNING HOMEWARES PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS!
MORE LAMPS FASHION ITEMS AND FABRICS WAIT TI...
Lovely Limoges
-
Limoges Porcelain has been a staple part of our store for over 10 years. We
love the simplicity, elegance and timelessness of these handcrafted
porcelain ...
Tarragindi Lampshades
-
Recently custom-made lampshades for Steve and Caroline's lovely home in
Tarragindi, Brisbane.
How elegant are the French Doors? The lampshade on the vinta...
Conversations with Creative Women : Book feature
-
Here at Bespoke, we are beyond chuffed that Alischa Herrmann the founder of
Bespoke Letterpress will be featured in the soon to be released Conversa...
Never Fails
-
Oh what a gorgeous slice of cool this Sydney pad is. The perfect amount of
original mixed with a clean skin of fresh white paint. Never fails.
...
Bali goodness.
-
I know alot of people think facebook is not a good thing, but I have to
admit to really quite liking it. I can contact my clients through it, send
picture...
Ten item wardrobe
-
Jennifer L. Scott in her book Lessons from Madame Chic, 20 stylish secrets
I learned while living in Paris, takes the capsule wardrobe to another
extrem...
-
*THE LIME WALK*
*Dear Readers*
*South Acres Farm Blog has had a name change!!*
*THE LIME WALK *
*is the new name!!! Please subscribe via email*
*on t...
Soul Studio Blog
-
*Wicker & Stitch has a NEW HOME over at Soul Studio *- it is a collection
of inspiration, photography and anecdotes, detailing life with my family,
my ...
Thank You Australian Home Beautiful
-
Thank you Home Beautiful magazine for featuring the
Dash & Albert Trimaran Navy Stripe indoor outdoor rugs
These rugs made from 100% polypropylene an...
Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market!
-
I'm so exited to let you know that mrs.darcy is off to the fabulous USA
showing this week at the Atlanta Gift and Home Furnishings Market! What an
exciting...
Christmas flea & a new venture...
-
My cushions...
Black & Spiro Christmas Flea in action... {Image via Anna Spiro instagram}
On Saturday just gone, Anna Spiro held another one of her ...
Aria Home
-
Welcome to Aria home. To see our current range of furniture and homeware
please go to www.ariahome.com.au and click on collections.
Aria Home
Shop 3.05 Br...
Farewell ...
-
My dear friends ...
It is with a mixture of melancholia and unexpected relief that I announce
my extended sabbatical from my beloved blog and decorating ...
here comes the sun...
-
Image Home and Leisure Is there anything more aesthetically fabulous yet
functional than the humble awning?
Awnings have come a long way since Eyptians u...
Fin.
-
Toxteth is as finished as it ever will be. We have tenants enjoying the
fruits of our labours and we don't intend (at this point) to return and
live there ...
Paddington Kitchen
-
My clients kitchen.
I have received lots of email requests in the last week inquiring about the
handles used in my client Sarah's lovely kitchen. The i...
Back up and in Business
-
Lily G Homes is back.
We have been undergoing some small changes and are looking forward to 2012.
It is going to be a brilliant year with many renovation job...
-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
All of us here at Hamptons want to say a big congrats to Keren and Gavin of
the Brown Trading Company... Love Love Love the new cushies...
Art: Jude Rae
-
I am in awe of the beautiful oil paintings of utalitarian objects by Jude
Rae. The composition of the objects shown in stark simplicity infuse the
objects ...
wrightson stewart...
-
Phorm Interiors is now Wrightson Stewart, a new name in the industry, the
same reputation for design excellence.
We would like to thank you for the interes...
Two Become One
-
Well I've decided that while it has certainly had it's advantages, it's
been a little exhausting trying to keep up with two different blogs so with
the win...
EBAY Sale again
-
Hi Everyone, Just mentioning we have more stuff going on ebay today. The
floods brought everything to a halt for us, but we are back on track on a...
My Bunch of Florals
-
As per usual I can't stop at just one of something. My latest flame? I love
vintage framed pictures of roses and flowers. ( Don't forget about my
floral T...
13 comments:
Welcome Viera !
Great kitchen cabinets color
Yours sincerely ((:
Patrycja
I love it, it feels masculine and rich. Single professional man in the city??
Lovely- A bit too dark for me personally, but I can appreciate it for someone else. I LOVE the floor! Diana
This is my favorite blue these days. I love the idea of this painted kitchen, but I think I'd need to add something to lighten it up in a few spots. Great inspiration as I get out my paintbrushes this weekend!
Can't tell you how much I love this kitchen. I have always wanted to do a butler's pantry in a dark high gloss paint like this.
surprising look for a kitchen, and it actually works!
Love your blog, by the way:)
Hi VT,
I don't know if I can say this is pretty, or pretty but not beautiful?
Blue isn't my strongest like of colour, so I pass this time. I can't imagine how it looks like if I have this colour at home.
You think, you find me? It's dark & am dark, §;-)
Kidding, just wanted you to smile if you get my joke!
Happy w/end, girl.
Enjoy,
/chie
Hi Viera,
Oh I do love that color for the kitchen cabintes!! It is really surprising! I going to keep this picture for inspiration! Thank you!!
Have a nice Sunday!
xx
Greet
Hi Viera,
Oh I do love that color for the kitchen cabintes!! It is really surprising! I going to keep this picture for inspiration! Thank you!!
Have a nice Sunday!
xx
Greet
Instant LOVE!!
The colour is insane and I love it in every way - for interior, decor, fashion and jewellery!
x Charlotta
Much to my surprise Viera, I love the colour of the kitchen. I reckon Melissa's comment about it perhaps belonging to a bloke is spot on.
Millie ^_^
So handsomely beautiful. I actually quite love the look of this.
I have this same kitchen tagged...loved the color. Delicious.
Leigha
Post a Comment