There are some ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL pics here~ and a few I just "LOVE to PIECES!"...
...Comment & question: I feel that Windsor's space is "off" somehow... it just doesn't seem to "work"~ at least from MY viewpoint........ What do YOU think???
What absolutely gorgeous images...the muted color palatte in most of these images is making the red pop in just the right way!! thankyou for sharing, Viera...have a great weekend!! xx meenal
Change
-
My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny
Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past
year ha...
Unique Bed Cover For You
-
I really like the models, and it's still have some more models here :
Unique Bed Cover For Indonesian you can buy it there. Trusted Seller!
a Bloomsbury mood...
-
the lovely Mel from *Styled Canvas *had a Moodboard challenge this *month *over
on her blog.
Of course I had to give it a go.
I used to really enjoy colle...
In Homes and Gardens Magazine
-
Was excited to find that the new Homes And Gardens Magazine has included
three of my feature stories. For all of us obsessed with interiors and
design ts ...
De Gillett - Artist of the Month June 2014
-
Splashdown 61x122cm $1500
Avian Duet 122x61cm $1500
Preening 71x36cm $495
Flurry 60x51cm $450
Macaw Embroidery 31x41cm $195
Local Wynnum artist De Gill...
Happy 2014: Where Love Lives
-
Happy New Year
Happy Birthday 2014
May this coming year bring you Love, Happiness, Good Health & Prosperity,
and above all love
PS...
Never Fails
-
Oh what a gorgeous slice of cool this Sydney pad is. The perfect amount of
original mixed with a clean skin of fresh white paint. Never fails.
...
Bali goodness.
-
I know alot of people think facebook is not a good thing, but I have to
admit to really quite liking it. I can contact my clients through it, send
picture...
Christmas flea & a new venture...
-
My cushions...
Black & Spiro Christmas Flea in action... {Image via Anna Spiro instagram}
On Saturday just gone, Anna Spiro held another one of her ...
here comes the sun...
-
Image Home and Leisure Is there anything more aesthetically fabulous yet
functional than the humble awning?
Awnings have come a long way since Eyptians u...
Fin.
-
Toxteth is as finished as it ever will be. We have tenants enjoying the
fruits of our labours and we don't intend (at this point) to return and
live there ...
Bye bye {for a little while}
-
Hi everyone!
Julie-Ann and I have decided to take a holiday from this bloggy. I am so
busy here and here and Julie-Ann is flat out with the Decorating Foru...
10 comments:
As always, beautiful images Viera. I love a touch of red too. have a great weekend.
Jennifer xx
i really really really love this
post.
the colors are the colors i love.
beautiful!!
x
* Hello, Viera~
There are some ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL pics here~ and a few I just "LOVE to PIECES!"...
...Comment & question: I feel that Windsor's space is "off" somehow... it just doesn't seem to "work"~ at least from MY viewpoint........ What do YOU think???
Thanks for an always lovely & charming blog!
Warmest.
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Loving the red and its one colour I dont use at all in my home, not brave enough! and yet I love to wear red (strangely)
What absolutely gorgeous images...the muted color palatte in most of these images is making the red pop in just the right way!! thankyou for sharing, Viera...have a great weekend!! xx meenal
Red is my favorite accent color. I really enjoyed each of these rooms.
Mr. Goodwill Hunting
gorgeous kitchens and love the red accents and the copper...
maureen
Viera,
Nice touches of red for month of Febuary and great kitchens sharing their highlights. Lovely post.
Bette
Great touches of red! Fab images!
Love the orange and white bedroom. Cool curtains and window seat.
Have a great weekend!!
diana at dianashaedecor.com
Post a Comment