A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
how perfect for the weather we have here in delhi! a lovely weekend to you too, viera! xx meenal
I am loving all the blues. Have a great weekend!
gorgeous+happy:)
Oh wow! I love the curtains, the ceiling, the shell prints! LOVELY!
So bright & airy! Perfect for this sunny day :)
*** Ohhhh those COLORS~~~ I think those curtains are T*H*E most BEAUUUUUTIFUL color E*V*E*R!!!THANKS!Linda in AZ *bellesmom1234@comcast.net
'm going with this color in my new apt. The sofa is blue. Just not sure what accent colors in chairs to go with it. xo Jenny
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
7 comments:
how perfect for the weather we have here in delhi! a lovely weekend to you too, viera! xx meenal
I am loving all the blues. Have a great weekend!
gorgeous+happy
:)
Oh wow! I love the curtains, the ceiling, the shell prints! LOVELY!
So bright & airy! Perfect for this sunny day :)
*** Ohhhh those COLORS~~~ I think those curtains are T*H*E most BEAUUUUUTIFUL color E*V*E*R!!!
THANKS!
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
'm going with this color in my new apt. The sofa is blue. Just not sure what accent colors in chairs to go with it. xo Jenny
Post a Comment