I like them all. I'm getting ready to make my own little room in the attic here i Oostkapelle. Enno is complaining and I said I'd go back to Texas if I couldn't have my own room! He quit complaining. It will be for my hobbies and a massage table (massages for me). Love your posts, Viera. xo Jenny
How To Wear A Veil With Your Hair Down
-
Found your perfect veil but worried about it slipping out of your chosen
hair style? Don't worry there are a few tricks to help keep your veil in
place.
...
Chic in Pink & Gold
-
This has to be my idea of the perfect apartment ~
it's everything I love wrapped up in one.
Chic in pink and gold.
Feminine, beautifully styled, g...
Thank You Australian Home Beautiful
-
Thank you Home Beautiful magazine for featuring the
Dash & Albert Trimaran Navy Stripe indoor outdoor rugs
These rugs made from 100% polypropylene an...
6 comments:
Que hermoso todo!!!
besotes.
Viera I absolutely adore the first bedroom, a true haven!
2012 Artist Series
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Very pretty, I love that first bedroom and the x-benches in your design.
You have some great things at V.T. Love the chair.
Yum - I especially love the first moodboard - those divine sheets and the furniture and fabrics - to die for.
I like them all. I'm getting ready to make my own little room in the attic here i Oostkapelle. Enno is complaining and I said I'd go back to Texas if I couldn't have my own room! He quit complaining. It will be for my hobbies and a massage table (massages for me). Love your posts, Viera. xo Jenny
Post a Comment