A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dome & Basket Style Chandeliers

So elegant and stylish.
Photo Rees Roberts
Photo Ingle nook decor blog


Photos Mark Epstein
Photo Renea Abbott
I am sourcing one for my client. These are few I found here in Australia
New empire style chandelier dripping with 100's of crystal icicles. This is a spectacular piece. 4 directional globes in the center. Just the chandelier is 87cms long, 45cms wide. French&Country
Cascading french empire style chandelier. Very lovely vintage french empire chandelier, cascading with high quality crystals, in great original condition. 15 lights. Just the chandelier is 55cms height, 50cms wide....very cute 3 vintage full lead crystal chandeliers from Abbey in Annandale
Scolari 6 Light Chandelier. This is a very rare designer light from the 1960's it even has the original tag. Lovely lead crystal keeping in the 1960's feel. Has 6 lights. 50cms wide, 46cms long

Large Empire style basket chandelier.

PS. I have a technical difficulties to post a comment on some of my favorite blogs. Hopefully I will be able to fix it soon.

11 comments:

sophie dahy designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous chandeliers! Thanks for the beautiful post.

Kellie Collis said...

Oh those last ones are incredible. Create such a sensational feel!

Renée Finberg said...

i love them .
i have a huge one waiting to be restored and hung in my living room (for 3 years)lol.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Hello from Canada! I adore your 'eye' - your style - your heart stopping image selections! Thank You for inspiring me! LPxo

Heidi said...

I can't get enough of them. I have 3 and want more. Heidi

Unknown said...

So lovely. I am coveting a vintage basket chandelier that I have seen in a shop in Adelaide. It is too expensive for me, but I still love to go there and admire it as it would look perfect in my bedroom.

Chubby Chieque said...

All are tremendous beauty but unfortunately my ceiling isn't high enough for those §:-(

Wish to have one.

xoxo for a wonderful Friday downunder.

Chubby Chieque said...

All are tremendous beauty but unfortunately my ceiling isn't high enough for those §:-(

Wish to have one.

xoxo for a wonderful Friday downunder.

Brown Button Trading said...

these are my favourite ones!!! x

Oliveaux said...

Stunning!! Ax

Posh Girl Couture said...

Beautiful!
I absolutley LOVE your blog.
Best Wishes ~
Joelle XO