A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Monday, June 15, 2009

Green Oasis



I feel strongly about posting about this cute cottage I guess mainly from two reasons. Firstly I am so behind with my gardening ( don't these grounds looks fabulous) and I actually miss spending time in my garden. Over the weekend I was working on my new client lounge and dining area. Mostly boring paperwork. I told myself not to bring work home , but...Secondly it's just a simple desire to have a little break somewhere so nice as this Country Salt Box cottage refurbished by Gregga Jordan Smieszny Architectural and Interior Design Firm.

3 comments:

Linda in AZ * said...

* Viera, your blogs ALWAYS make me smile because of your stylish postings & pleasant attitude, and this is no exception! Who WOULDN'T totally ADORE this uber-charming home in such a MAGNIFICENT setting?

... Upon "entering", one feels IMMEDIATELY welcomed into this warm, cozy, oh-so-pretty and oh-so-charming home~~~ I simply l*o*v*e it!

Thanks sooo much!
Linda in AZ *

Linda in AZ * said...

* P.S. I think that breathtaking GREEN GRASS is reeeeeally "SOMETHING SPECIAL", especially to anyone who lives in the DESERT, like us!!! Soooo, thanks again!!! Linda *

Porchlight Interiors said...

This home has a simplicity that is very attractive...not too decorated! I love it! Tracey xx