A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pretty in Red

New at VT InteriorsMadeline Weinrib rugs available in Australia - contact vti for details
Jackie Blue Home
Pretty in Pair

from Things That inspire Blog


Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

That headboard of yours is to die for.

WIshing that am living downunder. Guess, am the most happiest lady on earth §;-)


Brabourne Farm said...

I can't get enough red at the moment! Gorgeous. Leigh

Cyma said...

Love those rugs, such pretty shades!

Have a great weekend!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Viera
Those red beds are gorgeous and so is the sweet girls dress. Grey looks so lovely with red! Love the bedhead too!

Have a wonderful weekend x Julie

Jackie Von Tobel said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my new pillows!!! Your fabulous. My new website should hopefully be up and selling in a couple of weeks - I'll keep you posted.

Zuniga Interiors Design Studio said...

Lovely Images! Great post.

Zuniga Interiors

Amy said...

YEp got to love these!! and I am so glad to see the Green! I always seem to use green! Some shade some where!!!!