What an amazing breath of fresh air!! LOVE these rooms, so happy bright cheery and elegant..of course the vistas don't hurt either. Absolutely gorgeous! Kate Jackson is a name worth remembering!
What an amazing breath of fresh air!! LOVE these rooms, so happy bright cheery and elegant..of course the vistas don't hurt either. Absolutely gorgeous! Kate Jackson is a name worth remembering!
Hi Viera, love the use of colour in the first, second and third images, so refreshing...the bathroom and kitchen are divine...everything is pretty spot on really...thanks for sharing :) Have a great w/end Claudia xo
Can you tell me if the "zebra stools" are done in FAUX ZEBRA? If so, could you provide me with MORE INFO (by e-mail) please? (These are T*H*E nicest I think I've ever seen!!!)...
Many thanks, Linda in AZ * bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Wow - Viera you always unearth the most stunning interiors to share with us. Love everything about this space. Relaxed elegance, the best kind. Beautiful.
great room images. Love the fun pops of colour & pattern in the first one & the cute touch of the clothing in the frame (is it a swimsuit or a dress?) Love that first bathroom its got a really tranquill feel to it
Reno Must-Have: Designer Door Handles
-
Zanda Oxford Passage Lever Set Door Handle
It’s often a detail many renovators overlook – beautiful door hardware and
handles can really elevate the look...
LUCKY Exhibition Sydney
-
LUCKY – 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac officially opened earlier this
week as part of the 2020 Sydney Lunar Festival. Featuring limited edition
fine ar...
The Perfect Guest Bedroom
-
Both my husband and I grew up in Brisbane and all our family still live
there, so whenever family come to visit they stay for a while. Add on to
that, the ...
Save pdf smaller size mac online
-
High image quality, bring your ideas to life save pdf smaller size mac
online beautiful presentations. and instantly got the shrunken file!
Although the de...
I am...
-
*A personal piece written on Mother's Day, Sunday 14th May 2017*
Does motherhood define me? A question I have asked myself often. And if the
answer is 'ye...
PORCH LIGHT SHOWROOM
-
Hello lovlies!
Just dropping in to show off our new showroom! We moved into our East
Brisbane showroom about six months ago and are absolutely...
The Yarra Valley Home Co.
-
Hello All! It has been a very long time since I have visited this blog or
posted here, and much has been happening in my life since I last posted on
Live B...
Farmhouse Living
-
It's been so long since our last blog post - all good intentions aside,
life just gets frantically busy juggling all our new design builds...
Change
-
My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny
Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past
year ha...
Unique Bed Cover For You
-
I really like the models, and it's still have some more models here :
Unique Bed Cover For Indonesian you can buy it there. Trusted Seller!
a Bloomsbury mood...
-
the lovely Mel from *Styled Canvas *had a Moodboard challenge this *month *over
on her blog.
Of course I had to give it a go.
I used to really enjoy colle...
Exclusive Design Home Interior Ideas 2015
-
amusing exclusive elegant interior office design ideas beauty and
exclusive living room home ideas interior design complete interior designs
for House ...
Bargain Hunter
-
I often get asked if my house looks like my showroom - the quick and easy
answer is no. We are about to start another renovation so the walls in my
house...
Perfect Girls Room Design and Decor Ideas
-
Creating the perfect teenage girls room design for your daughter's room
starts with an understanding of what your child likes. Millions of moms
have aimles...
New Beginnings
-
Since I began blogging in 2009 many things have changed.
I learned to bake.
Homes became a part history, relationships died, new relationships grew.
Quee...
Collected
-
{House Beautiful}
Scouring through my old files this afternoon I came across this image I
saved back in 2008. I still love this vignette, the old table ...
Green Thumb needed!!
-
One thing I have inherited with the purchase of Beechgrove is this
incredibly whimsical garden.
There is a citrus grove, Custard apple trees, Bananas, Ma...
In Homes and Gardens Magazine
-
Was excited to find that the new Homes And Gardens Magazine has included
three of my feature stories. For all of us obsessed with interiors and
design ts ...
Bags! Bags! Bags!
-
(above and below) Our best selling *Mirrors and Bells Clutch*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Marigold/Red*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Blue/Red*
*Click to sho...
De Gillett - Artist of the Month June 2014
-
Splashdown 61x122cm $1500
Avian Duet 122x61cm $1500
Preening 71x36cm $495
Flurry 60x51cm $450
Macaw Embroidery 31x41cm $195
Local Wynnum artist De Gill...
Project Macrame
-
Macrame has been popular for a good while now but it's taken me ages to get
around to trying it. I found a 1975 copy of The Joy of Macrame by Marylou
M...
a bumper harvest...
-
Near the end of last year we moved into a house on Victoria's beautiful
Mornington Peninsular. After years of living in an apartment in Dubai, I
have re...
New Things, New York & Happy New Year
-
*Hello. Happy New Year. How is it March already? I know its a cliché but
time really does fly. **We've had a nice start to 2014. Some good
project...
Eaglemont Project - completed exterior
-
At the end of the year, the Eaglemont project was nearing completion, so I
thought I would post some images of the exterior.
After working over the last 12...
Happy 2014: Where Love Lives
-
Happy New Year
Happy Birthday 2014
May this coming year bring you Love, Happiness, Good Health & Prosperity,
and above all love
PS...
SALE THIS SATURDAY !!!!!
-
GORGEOUS KILIMS! FURNITURE AND MORE
DECOR, LAMPS, GIFTWARE!
STUNNING HOMEWARES PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS!
MORE LAMPS FASHION ITEMS AND FABRICS WAIT TI...
Lovely Limoges
-
Limoges Porcelain has been a staple part of our store for over 10 years. We
love the simplicity, elegance and timelessness of these handcrafted
porcelain ...
Conversations with Creative Women : Book feature
-
Here at Bespoke, we are beyond chuffed that Alischa Herrmann the founder of
Bespoke Letterpress will be featured in the soon to be released Conversa...
Ten item wardrobe
-
Jennifer L. Scott in her book Lessons from Madame Chic, 20 stylish secrets
I learned while living in Paris, takes the capsule wardrobe to another
extrem...
Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market!
-
I'm so exited to let you know that mrs.darcy is off to the fabulous USA
showing this week at the Atlanta Gift and Home Furnishings Market! What an
exciting...
Christmas flea & a new venture...
-
My cushions...
Black & Spiro Christmas Flea in action... {Image via Anna Spiro instagram}
On Saturday just gone, Anna Spiro held another one of her ...
Kids Cubby Houses
-
I'm doing some dream shopping/browsing and I thought I would share with you
what I would get our children for Christmas if my husband agreed with me.
For ...
Aria Home
-
Welcome to Aria home. To see our current range of furniture and homeware
please go to www.ariahome.com.au and click on collections.
Aria Home
Shop 3.05 Br...
Farewell ...
-
My dear friends ...
It is with a mixture of melancholia and unexpected relief that I announce
my extended sabbatical from my beloved blog and decorating ...
here comes the sun...
-
Image Home and Leisure Is there anything more aesthetically fabulous yet
functional than the humble awning?
Awnings have come a long way since Eyptians u...
Fin.
-
Toxteth is as finished as it ever will be. We have tenants enjoying the
fruits of our labours and we don't intend (at this point) to return and
live there ...
Paddington Kitchen
-
My clients kitchen.
I have received lots of email requests in the last week inquiring about the
handles used in my client Sarah's lovely kitchen. The i...
Back up and in Business
-
Lily G Homes is back.
We have been undergoing some small changes and are looking forward to 2012.
It is going to be a brilliant year with many renovation job...
Wishing you a Happy Christmas!
-
I know this picture is nothing like Moreton Island but it is so Christmassy!
I am off to Moreton Island for Christmas tomorrow and wanted to wish you
al...
wrightson stewart...
-
Phorm Interiors is now Wrightson Stewart, a new name in the industry, the
same reputation for design excellence.
We would like to thank you for the interes...
Two Become One
-
Well I've decided that while it has certainly had it's advantages, it's
been a little exhausting trying to keep up with two different blogs so with
the win...
EBAY Sale again
-
Hi Everyone, Just mentioning we have more stuff going on ebay today. The
floods brought everything to a halt for us, but we are back on track on a...
Bye bye {for a little while}
-
Hi everyone!
Julie-Ann and I have decided to take a holiday from this bloggy. I am so
busy here and here and Julie-Ann is flat out with the Decorating Foru...
14 comments:
What an amazing breath of fresh air!! LOVE these rooms, so happy bright cheery and elegant..of course the vistas don't hurt either. Absolutely gorgeous! Kate Jackson is a name worth remembering!
What an amazing breath of fresh air!! LOVE these rooms, so happy bright cheery and elegant..of course the vistas don't hurt either. Absolutely gorgeous! Kate Jackson is a name worth remembering!
Beautiful and fresh spaces! Love the wood accents throughout.
Jessie
www.mixandchic.com
Hi Viera, love the use of colour in the first, second and third images, so refreshing...the bathroom and kitchen are divine...everything is pretty spot on really...thanks for sharing :)
Have a great w/end
Claudia xo
Wow - this is so impressive. What a beautiful home. I have to see more!!
Viera you are killing me with all these fabulous posts!!
*** Hi, Viera~
As always, everything's lovely!
Can you tell me if the "zebra stools" are done in FAUX ZEBRA? If so, could you provide me with MORE INFO (by e-mail) please? (These are T*H*E nicest I think I've ever seen!!!)...
Many thanks,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Wow - Viera you always unearth the most stunning interiors to share with us. Love everything about this space. Relaxed elegance, the best kind. Beautiful.
this is one refreshing post..what fabulous interiors..love it!!you always showcase the most amazing spaces!! have a wonderful day, viera..xx meenal
Love it all, great post Viera! Enjoy your weekend. ;-)
Ok, I am speechless (and that is rare!) I love every single room in this post! It's all so bright and fresh!
Dear Viera!
As always enchants
beautiful pictures
wonderful homes
very inspiring
miraculous weekend ((:
Patrycja
great room images. Love the fun pops of colour & pattern in the first one & the cute touch of the clothing in the frame (is it a swimsuit or a dress?)
Love that first bathroom its got a really tranquill feel to it
Very inspiring interior decoration, especially for the bathtub
Regards
Fine Mahogany Furniture
very inspiring, and i really interesting to always look and visit this blog.....
Find Weaving Store
Post a Comment