Reno Must-Have: Designer Door Handles
-
Zanda Oxford Passage Lever Set Door Handle
It’s often a detail many renovators overlook – beautiful door hardware and
handles can really elevate the look...
STYLING MAGAZINE - We're back!
-
*Dear StylingMagazine & blogging friends,*
*Many of you were my first readers back in 2012 when I created Styling
Magazine's first magazine (welcome ba...
PORCH LIGHT SHOWROOM
-
Hello lovlies!
Just dropping in to show off our new showroom! We moved into our East
Brisbane showroom about six months ago and are absolutely...
Farmhouse Living
-
It's been so long since our last blog post - all good intentions aside,
life just gets frantically busy juggling all our new design builds...
Change
-
My last post has been up for 19 months & today, on a beautiful warm, sunny
Spring day in the Adelaide Hills, it's finally being replaced. This past
year ha...
Unique Bed Cover For You
-
I really like the models, and it's still have some more models here :
Unique Bed Cover For Indonesian you can buy it there. Trusted Seller!
Exclusive Design Home Interior Ideas 2015
-
amusing exclusive elegant interior office design ideas beauty and
exclusive living room home ideas interior design complete interior designs
for House ...
Bargain Hunter
-
I often get asked if my house looks like my showroom - the quick and easy
answer is no. We are about to start another renovation so the walls in my
house...
Green Thumb needed!!
-
One thing I have inherited with the purchase of Beechgrove is this
incredibly whimsical garden.
There is a citrus grove, Custard apple trees, Bananas, Ma...
Bags! Bags! Bags!
-
(above and below) Our best selling *Mirrors and Bells Clutch*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Marigold/Red*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Blue/Red*
*Click to sho...
Project Macrame
-
Macrame has been popular for a good while now but it's taken me ages to get
around to trying it. I found a 1975 copy of The Joy of Macrame by Marylou
M...
Happy 2014: Where Love Lives
-
Happy New Year
Happy Birthday 2014
May this coming year bring you Love, Happiness, Good Health & Prosperity,
and above all love
PS...
SALE THIS SATURDAY !!!!!
-
GORGEOUS KILIMS! FURNITURE AND MORE
DECOR, LAMPS, GIFTWARE!
STUNNING HOMEWARES PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS!
MORE LAMPS FASHION ITEMS AND FABRICS WAIT TI...
Never Fails
-
Oh what a gorgeous slice of cool this Sydney pad is. The perfect amount of
original mixed with a clean skin of fresh white paint. Never fails.
...
Christmas flea & a new venture...
-
My cushions...
Black & Spiro Christmas Flea in action... {Image via Anna Spiro instagram}
On Saturday just gone, Anna Spiro held another one of her ...
Kids Cubby Houses
-
I'm doing some dream shopping/browsing and I thought I would share with you
what I would get our children for Christmas if my husband agreed with me.
For ...
Wishing you a Happy Christmas!
-
I know this picture is nothing like Moreton Island but it is so Christmassy!
I am off to Moreton Island for Christmas tomorrow and wanted to wish you
al...
Art: Jude Rae
-
I am in awe of the beautiful oil paintings of utalitarian objects by Jude
Rae. The composition of the objects shown in stark simplicity infuse the
objects ...
Two Become One
-
Well I've decided that while it has certainly had it's advantages, it's
been a little exhausting trying to keep up with two different blogs so with
the win...
EBAY Sale again
-
Hi Everyone, Just mentioning we have more stuff going on ebay today. The
floods brought everything to a halt for us, but we are back on track on a...
My Bunch of Florals
-
As per usual I can't stop at just one of something. My latest flame? I love
vintage framed pictures of roses and flowers. ( Don't forget about my
floral T...
5 comments:
Well this gave me the wake up call I needed, since my coffee hasn't kicked in yet!! Amazing what a little dose of color can do to your mood!
Nothing like some nice bright pops of coulour to bring us into the weekend!
Thanks.
Gorgeous - bright and happy, just what's needed on this horrible rainy Saturday.
LOVE, love the pops of color. Can you tell i am a little tired of seeing gray. So fun!
Viera, I absolutely love the color in this drab month of January. xo Jenny
Post a Comment