L-O-V-E yellow, Viera you should see my inspirational yellow file!!!! Love it with grey, love it with black and white (stripes even better). I'm almost done with my home office, here's a clue, yellow is present!! I'll send you some pictures once is completly finished! Have a great weekend!
I love the stairwell and the beautiful runner, have never used yellow but its done well here, though I feel some of the space feels a little cold, stiff and barren. Have a great weekend.
Love, love, love!!! Became a huge fan of yellow just a year ago and now have gorgeous yellow velvet drapes in my little shop in Sweden. Such a happy color.
LUCKY Exhibition Sydney
-
LUCKY – 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac officially opened earlier this
week as part of the 2020 Sydney Lunar Festival. Featuring limited edition
fine ar...
STYLING MAGAZINE - We're back!
-
*Dear StylingMagazine & blogging friends,*
*Many of you were my first readers back in 2012 when I created Styling
Magazine's first magazine (welcome ba...
Save pdf smaller size mac online
-
High image quality, bring your ideas to life save pdf smaller size mac
online beautiful presentations. and instantly got the shrunken file!
Although the de...
The Yarra Valley Home Co.
-
Hello All! It has been a very long time since I have visited this blog or
posted here, and much has been happening in my life since I last posted on
Live B...
Farmhouse Living
-
It's been so long since our last blog post - all good intentions aside,
life just gets frantically busy juggling all our new design builds...
a Bloomsbury mood...
-
the lovely Mel from *Styled Canvas *had a Moodboard challenge this *month *over
on her blog.
Of course I had to give it a go.
I used to really enjoy colle...
Platypus Rabbit Trap
-
Here is a picture and a close up of a hard to find Platypus rabbit trap
from the 1930's.
If you ever have anything you want to ask about anything you see o...
New Beginnings
-
Since I began blogging in 2009 many things have changed.
I learned to bake.
Homes became a part history, relationships died, new relationships grew.
Quee...
Bags! Bags! Bags!
-
(above and below) Our best selling *Mirrors and Bells Clutch*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Marigold/Red*
(above) *Pom Pom Clutch in Blue/Red*
*Click to sho...
De Gillett - Artist of the Month June 2014
-
Splashdown 61x122cm $1500
Avian Duet 122x61cm $1500
Preening 71x36cm $495
Flurry 60x51cm $450
Macaw Embroidery 31x41cm $195
Local Wynnum artist De Gill...
Lovely Limoges
-
Limoges Porcelain has been a staple part of our store for over 10 years. We
love the simplicity, elegance and timelessness of these handcrafted
porcelain ...
Warmth and Comfort your Bedroom
-
There will be days when you’ll want nothing more than the *warmth and
comfort* of your own *bedroom*. Be it large or small, a *well-designed
bedroom* can b...
-
*THE LIME WALK*
*Dear Readers*
*South Acres Farm Blog has had a name change!!*
*THE LIME WALK *
*is the new name!!! Please subscribe via email*
*on t...
Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market!
-
I'm so exited to let you know that mrs.darcy is off to the fabulous USA
showing this week at the Atlanta Gift and Home Furnishings Market! What an
exciting...
Kids Cubby Houses
-
I'm doing some dream shopping/browsing and I thought I would share with you
what I would get our children for Christmas if my husband agreed with me.
For ...
Back up and in Business
-
Lily G Homes is back.
We have been undergoing some small changes and are looking forward to 2012.
It is going to be a brilliant year with many renovation job...
-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
All of us here at Hamptons want to say a big congrats to Keren and Gavin of
the Brown Trading Company... Love Love Love the new cushies...
Two Become One
-
Well I've decided that while it has certainly had it's advantages, it's
been a little exhausting trying to keep up with two different blogs so with
the win...
My Bunch of Florals
-
As per usual I can't stop at just one of something. My latest flame? I love
vintage framed pictures of roses and flowers. ( Don't forget about my
floral T...
17 comments:
L-O-V-E yellow, Viera you should see my inspirational yellow file!!!! Love it with grey, love it with black and white (stripes even better). I'm almost done with my home office, here's a clue, yellow is present!! I'll send you some pictures once is completly finished! Have a great weekend!
I'm not necessarily a huge fan of yellow, but these rooms are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
love the variety of patterns! Those dining chairs are amazing!
No. I love it.
*** VIERA, when was the LAST TIME I thanked you for an always-uber-lovely blog full of FAB photos???????
*** Soooo, if it has BEEN a while, I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Definitely loving the yellow!
Not a fan of yellow either, but these work well. Thanks
I love the stairwell and the beautiful runner, have never used yellow but its done well here, though I feel some of the space feels a little cold, stiff and barren. Have a great weekend.
Love, love, love!!! Became a huge fan of yellow just a year ago and now have gorgeous yellow velvet drapes in my little shop in Sweden. Such a happy color.
Love your blog too! It´s my favorite.
Kristina
www.kristinalifors.com
Love yellow and love these images Viera. A-M xx
i am so into the deep yellows
and the buttery yellows.
this is a beautiful post.
xx
Hi Viera isnt blue and yellow a lovely combination so peaceful
and those lovely shell blinds love the colours too
enjoy the week fay xxx
I do love yellow. Black and gray are my favorite together.
I love a touch of soft buttery yellow in an interior space. So sunny and sophisticated x
do you have a source for the yellow wallpaper in the bathroom? i would love it in black for my dining room ceiling.
sorry I do not ship to US
X
V
Post a Comment