A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Versatile Bamboo

Just a few images with very "in" beautiful bamboo.


















Mirrors Thanks to Material Girls

























Great e bay vintage find from Porchlight Interiors
Bamboo Bike with Olson Candice Fabrics (for Kravet)
















I love this bamboo chandelier from Brown Design
(any ideas for a supplier in Australia?)

















Photos House Beautiful






























Lamp from Bloomingdales Australia

8 comments:

lily-g said...

I have just finished framing a few photo's in bamboo frames, In the right area Bamboo looks fantastic, great blog thanks for stopping by mine x

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

thanks for visiting my blog :) yours is just simply gorgeous, i love all the designs and items!

Chubby Chieque said...

I would die for the table lamp from Bloomingdales in OZ.

Such a beaut!

Viera said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments

Viera said...

Thanks for the comment! It was a fabulous place - just wish I could have taken pictures inside the house for everyone!

thanks again,
Joni

Joni Webb
Webb Design


To read my blog, Cote de Texas, please go here:
www.cotedetexas.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Luv the bamboo. A little bit of bamboo here and there is one of the pieces of my puzzle. Heidi

Anonymous said...

I love that chair from Porchlight! It's gorgeous!!!!!!

Mélanie said...

I'm totally in love with the bamboo bike