A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Way They Live 1














... I should say the way how they spend their weekends.

Weekend Country House. I very much love the sound of it.
This beautiful house featured in October issue of Elle Decor is a place where Richard Lambertson and John Truex owners of successful luxury leather goods company spend their weekend.
Just a dream , at least for a now I share one of their beliefs which is Saturday night dinner party and Sunday morning game of tennis.

To find more gorgeous inspiring ideas visit their new shop Privet House, opened in May
http://www.1stdibs.com/articles/onlocation/shoptalk_privet/
























5 comments:

annechovie said...

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and for your comment. Hope you have a great week!

Viera said...

Thank You

Oliveaux said...

Imagine having a weekender like that?? I would love to own one near the beach.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Some how, I was a little disappointed in their home when I saw it in Elle Decor. I thought given what they do, that there would be a few more luxe details somehow. I thought it was rather traditional.

Millie said...

Now that's a weekender! Thanks for visiting Viera, your blog is just lovely!
Millie ^_^